Believe charged suspected setting man ditch Melbourne

live24news

A person continues to be charged following an alleged attack after a man was thought to are already set alight plus abandoned in Southbank on Friday.

On Saturday morning a 34-year-old guy faced an out of periods hearing and was charged with intentionally cause serious injury, conduct endangering life and other assault accidents.

He has been remanded to show up at the Melbourne Magistratesâ? Courtroom later today.

The Metropolitan Fire Brigade was called to a fire inside a Melbourne factory in Southbank (pictured)

The Metropolitan Fire Brigade was known as to some fire inside a Melbourne factory in Southbank (pictured)

Seven fireplace trucks attended a fire within a vacant Melbourne factory where a 36-year-old man was reportedly rescued through the building.  

He was treated in the scene by paramedics before this individual was taken to hospital within critical condition with severe burns up to his upper body.

A witness, who had been walking down Clarke St, told the Herald Sun they noticed a man lying in the building’s driveway who had experienced severe burns.   

Fire crews were called to to the corner of Hancock St and Clarendon St about midday on Friday

Fire crews were called to in order to the corner of Hancock Saint and Clarendon St about midday on Friday

A man was reportedly rescued from the building and taken to hospital in critical condition

A guy was reportedly rescued from the particular building and taken to medical center in critical condition

‘It was fairly horrific, all his skin had been peeled off, ‘ the see said. ‘He was screaming within pain, it didn’t look great for him. ‘ 

The Metropolitan Fireplace Brigade was called about midday on Friday to the part of Hancock and Clarendon roads in Southbank.  

Matresses were present in the building, that was comprehended to be unoccupied, by medical personnel MFB Commander Graeme O’Sullivan stated.  

‘There’s indications there might have been squatters in the building, ‘ O’Sullivan said.  

Seven News reported that will firefighters had to climb on to the top of the building in order to rescue a person.  

A witness, who was walking down Clarke St, told the Herald Sun they saw a man lying in a building's driveway who had suffered severe burns

A witness, who had been walking down Clarke St, told the Herald Sunlight they saw a man lying down in a building’s driveway which had suffered severe burns

Road closures have been put in place and officers are urging motorists to avoid the area

Road closures have been set up and officers are urging road users to avoid the area

A man was reportedly rescued from the roof of the building and taken to hospital

A man was reportedly preserved through the roof

read more.....from live24news

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Two pythons duel on a backyard deck Tingira Heights NSW
NEXT One in three nurseries could shut in a year