By Ilaria Brophy For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 03:52 GMT, 26 March 2019 | Updated: 03:57 GMT, 26 March 2019
Karl Stefanovic has reportedly cancelled a tell-all interview with his own network.
As reported by The Australian on Monday, the 44-year-old Channel Nine star 'rejected' a proposed video interview with the website 9Honey.
He had apparently been sent a list of questions in advance, but 'baulked' at the idea of discussing his wedding to Jasmine Yarbrough in Mexico.
More drama! Karl Stefanovic has reportedly cancelled a tell-all interview with his own network
Karl also reportedly objected to being asked questions about his departure from the Today show in December last year.
He is said to have 'originally agreed' to do the comeback interview but negotiations fell apart when he was told some of the suggested topics.
Karl apparently 'threatened' to pull out of the interview unless certain questions were omitted, but 9Honey's editorial team stood their ground.
As a result, the interview was cancelled completely.
Deadlock: Karl apparently 'threatened' to pull out of the interview unless certain questions were