By Monique Friedlander For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 22:34 BST, 1 April 2019 | Updated: 22:57 BST, 1 April 2019
Jessica Rowe has made no secret of her lacklustre culinary skills.
And the former Studio 10 host, 48, revealed on Monday she once almost poisoned her entire family with a pre-packaged lamb roast.
The self-confessed 'crap housewife' told The Kyle and Jackie O Show: 'I got one of those pre-packaged ones from the supermarket, it was a Jamie Oliver one.'
'I cooked it, but I didn't realise I hadn't taken all of the plastic out of it until after everyone had eaten! I'd served it all, carved it up, everyone had eaten and I went, 'Oh my god there's plastic in the bottom of this',' she said.
Jessica continued: 'I rang my sister who is in fact a chef, it's a shame I didn't get the same genes, and I'm like, 'Is it going to be okay?''
'She said, 'Is everyone still alright?' I went, 'Yep!' and she said, 'Don't worry it's fine. Ignore it'.'
'I cooked it, but I didn't realise I hadn't taken all of the plastic out of it until after everyone had eaten!' Jessica Rowe, 48, has revealed she once almost poisoned her entire family with a prepackaged lamb