By Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Published: 15:53 GMT, 2 November 2019 | Updated: 17:11 GMT, 2 November 2019
Disney Plus recently revealed a sequel to the 1993 Disney classic Hocus Pocus was in the works.
And Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed on Thursday that her co-stars Bette Midler and Kathy Najimy are set to return for the follow-up project.
Taking to Instagram to celebrate Halloween with her fans, the actress, 54, shared a still from the show and teased the cast's return in comments.
They'll be back: Sarah Jessica Parker CONFIRMED on Thursday that the original cast of Hocus Pocus will return for Disney+ sequel and are 'awaiting instructions'
Excited for what could come, one fan asked if there was 'any chance of a sequel?!', to which Sarah said: 'we have all said yes. Now we wait. X'
While when another fan asked if the trio would be up for 'round 2', she responded 'sure' and 'we await instructions.'
Collider reported last month that Workaholics writer-producer Jen D'Angelo is on board to write the script for the Disney+ streaming service.
sonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more