By Laura Fox For Mailonline
Published: 00:52 GMT, 4 March 2020 | Updated: 01:33 GMT, 4 March 2020
Former TOWIE star Chloe Lewis has revealed that her baby son Beau has suffered an allergic reaction to sun cream.
The reality star, 28, took to Instagram Stories on Monday to reveal her her little boy's skin had flared up with a nasty rash, after she used the cream during a trip to Mauritius.
In a lengthy post, Chloe warned other mums to be 'super cautious' when choosing which creams they should use to protect their babies from the sun, as she shared a snap of beau just before his allergic reaction.
Scroll down for video
Hard: Former TOWIE star Chloe Lewis has revealed that her baby son Beau has suffered an allergic reaction to sun cream
Last week Chloe revealed that her son had suffered a reaction to the sun cream she used during the sunny break.
She wrote: 'My Beau blue eyes, so excited to see you grow but at the same time want you to stay small forever.
'This was the last picture of him before he had an allergic reaction to sun cream (I feel like the worst mumma ever)
'Be super cautious of what your putting on your baby's skin it's so important, lesson learnt, now just trying to get my baby better lots of cuddles ♥️'
Romantic: The reality star had jetted to Mauritius with her boyfriend of two years Danny Flasher for a spot of sunshine
On Monday, Chloe