Blake Shelton gets slammed by fans for sharing misinformation about COVID ...

Blake Shelton was slammed by fans on Twitter after he shared a false claim relating to coronavirus deaths on Sunday. 

The debunked claim asserted that only 6% of the 183k COVID-19 related deaths in the US were caused by the virus. 

Shelton's tweet came after Twitter took down a post by President Donald sharing the 'baseless QAnon conspiracy theory,' CNN reported. 

Slammed: Blake Shelton was slammed by fans on Twitter after he shared a false claim relating to coronavirus deaths on Sunday (pictured in 2019)

Slammed: Blake Shelton was slammed by fans on Twitter after he shared a false claim relating to coronavirus deaths on Sunday (pictured in 2019)

'I’m not even sure which side(politically) this would land on,' he wrote. 'But am I the only person who sees the new CDC update as some actual good news?'  

In the true latest CDC report it noted that for 6% of victims 'Covid-19 was the only cause mentioned' while the other 94% of victims also suffered from a pre-existing condition. 

Pre-existing conditions can include obesity, diabetes, asthma, heart disease, among others that can also make a person high-risk for the virus, but that condition does not mean COVID didn't play a major role in their death.  

Shelton added: '[It's] just updated info that’s better than we thought. I mean does everything have to be a fight these days?'

Taken down: The debunked claim asserted that only 6% of the 183k COVID-19 related deaths in the US were caused by the virus. Shelton's tweet came after Twitter took down a post by President Donald Trump sharing the 'baseless QAnon conspiracy theory,' CNN reported

Taken down: The debunked claim asserted that only 6% of the 183k COVID-19 related deaths in the US were caused by the virus. Shelton's tweet came after Twitter took down a post by President Donald sharing the 'baseless QAnon conspiracy theory,' CNN reported 

Misinformation: 'I¿m not even sure which side(politically) this would land on,' he wrote. 'But am I the only person who sees the new CDC update as some actual good news?' In the true latest CDC report it noted that for 6% of victims 'Covid-19 was the only cause mentioned' while the other 94% of victims also suffered from a pre-existing condition

Misinformation: 'I’m not even sure which side(politically) this would land on,' he wrote. 'But am I the only person who sees the new CDC update as some actual good news?' In the true latest CDC report it noted that for 6% of victims 'Covid-19 was the only cause mentioned' while the other 94% of victims also suffered from a pre-existing condition 

Clarified, false: After being questioned by fans on what exactly he was referring to, the country singer clarified he was in fact referring to the false 6% claim. 'Sorry I should¿ve been more clear. I¿m talking about 6% news,' he tweeted. 'Again I¿m not looking for an argument from either side. I just see it as some better news is all'

Clarified, false: After being questioned by fans on what exactly he was referring to, the country singer clarified he was in fact referring to the false 6% claim. 'Sorry I should’ve been more clear. I’m talking about 6% news,' he tweeted. 'Again I’m not looking for an argument from either side. I just see it as some better news is all' 

After being questioned by fans on what exactly he

read more from dailymail.....

PREV Amanda Holden wants to 'press all the golden buzzers' on BGT 2021 to mark her ...
NEXT New Zealand DENIES Kirsten Dunst's request for quarantine special treatment