Rachael Ray has shared never-before-seen footage of her upstate New York home after it was gutted by a fire in August.
The celebrity cook shared a brief clip to her social media as she showed what was left of her bedroom, bathroom and closet area.
In the shocking scenes, the bedroom is seen without a roof and any hint of interior furnishings have been charred beyond recognition.
'This was our bedroom... and our library... and that was our bathroom and our dressing area.' the 52-year-old TV host is heard saying as she tours the debris strewn property in the video clip.
Devastation: Rachael Ray shared a clip showing the damage to her property in upstate New York on Sunday after a fire ripped through it on August 9
Traumatic event: Ray posted the clip on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property
Ray posted it on Sunday ahead of the new episode of the Rachael Ray Show airing on Monday when she will give a full tour of the damaged property.
'When one chapter ends, a new one begins' Ray captioned a set of photos of the burned out building on Instagram.
The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray's mansion, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany.
Ray is set to tell her story on the season 15 premiere of her talk show on Monday, recounting how she and husband John Cusimano heard a man screaming in their backyard, telling them their roof was on fire.
The blaze reportedly started accidentally in the chimney fire, state officials announced at the end of August.
The celebrity chef told RachaelRayShow.com: 'Our fire started in the chimney,'
Scorched: The 52-year-old TV chef showed what remained of her bedroom and library
The fire damaged the roof and second floor of Ray's home, which is located around 50 miles north of Albany
Gone: She also showed the bathroom and closet area
'It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,' the star said while explaining that their house is less than 15 years old and they had their fireplace cleaned twice a year.
She revealed it was a neighbor who alerted the couple to the blaze.
'A person was going through our backyard on an ATV and was kind enough to come down the hill and say, "Your roof's on fire." Literally screaming it in our backyard,' she continued. 'We went outside [and] sure enough, that was the case.'
Rachael said she didn't have much time to grab some belongings and their dog and get out of the house before the fire tore through it.
Accident: Rachael was home when the fire began. A neighbor alerted her and husband John to a fire on the roof and they didn't have much time to gather a few belongings and get out
Stat officials announced at the end of August that the fire started in the chimney. Rachael explained 'It was creosote that spit out the top and landed on the roof,'
Sharing: Ray will be talking about the fire in the season 15 premiere of her talk show on Monday
Exclusive drone footage shows how almost the entire structure of Rachael Ray's upstate New York mansion almost burned to the ground after a fire ripped through the building on Sunday
'Immediately I ran upstairs to get medicines, photographs, notebooks — precious things. I heard the fire in the walls,' she recalled. 'It was blood-curdling and chilling from head to toe. I turn to leave and there was a first responder right in front of me, [saying], "Get out, get out now. You have to go."'
'I went to get the dog, and that was it,' she says. 'We left our house.'
While much of the building remains standing, a massive proportion of the mansion went up in flames with most of the roof completely destroyed.
Most of the damage was to the second floor of the home and the roof. Ceilings caved in and water damage occurred after firefighters tackled the blaze but much of the first floor is still intact.
Initially the couple thought that their state-of-the-art kitchen - where Rachael has been doing a lot of filming for her show - had survived the blaze, but unfortunately it is not the case.
'No, the outer walls are standing,' she explained, 'but they have to bulldoze the whole thing. I thought that my pizza oven had survived, [but then weeks later] something fell and broke the pizza oven, too.'
Initially the couple thought that their state-of-the-art kitchen - where Rachael has been doing a lot of filming for her show - had survived the blaze, but unfortunately it is not the case
The following day the celebrity cook tweeted, 'Thank you to our local first responders for being kind and gracious and saving what they could of our home.