Olivia Wilde on Monday was granted a three-year restraining order against a man she said continued to appear at her house.
According to TMZ, a court ordered Eric Nathanial Fuhs, 30, to keep away from Wilde, 37, for three years, as well as her ex Jason Sudeikis, 45, and their kids Otis, seven, and Daisy, four.
The actress/filmmaker, in petitioning the court for the restraining order in April, said that she had surveillance footage of Fuhs on her property, where he left notes claiming he was in a relationship with her.
The latest: Olivia Wilde, 37, on Monday was granted a three-year restraining order against a man she said continued to appear at her house. She was snapped last year in LAInsurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
In one instance, Fuhs wrote to her, 'I, as of March 19, 2021 am now struggling to stay sane whilst being hidden,' according to court docs reviewed by the outlet.
Wilde is currently linked to singer Harry Styles, which came up in the legal papers.
Court docs state that Fuhs penned a note to Sudeikis about 'how [Olivia] was unhappy in her relationship, and how she wanted to start a new relationship with' him, adding 'this continued almost every day ... until January, when Harry Styles got credit for what I was doing,' according to the outlet.
The Booksmart filmmaker said in court papers that Fuhs last October entered a Zoom call she was on, and escalated the harassment to