Rylan Clark-Neal reveals he has been BANNED from Tinder after the app thought ...

Rylan Clark-Neal reveals he has been BANNED from Tinder after the app thought ...
Rylan Clark-Neal reveals he has been BANNED from Tinder after the app thought ...

Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed he was banned from Tinder after the dating app mistakenly thought he was a catfish.

The TV presenter, 32, took to his Instagram Stories on Thursday and shared a snap that showed his profile had been deleted for violating the app's terms of service.

The Strictly: It Takes Two host, who recently separated from husband Dan, captioned the photo: 'Catfish' along with a laughing emoji.  

Kicked off: Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed he was banned from Tinder after the dating app mistakenly thought he was a catfish

Kicked off: Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed he was banned from Tinder after the dating app mistakenly thought he was a catfish 

According to The Mirror, Rylan's Tinder profile read: 'Tall normal bloke - 6'4' - am I actually on this thing?'

At the Attitude Awards earlier this month, Rylan joked about joining gay dating app Grindr following his split.

He said: 'Sorry, I was a little bit distracted. I was trying to download Grindr. It's been 10 years! What a year.'

He appeared to reference his marriage split in the speech and thanked Steps star Claire Richards for supporting him.

Banned: The TV presenter, 32, took to his Instagram Stories on Thursday and shared a snap that showed his profile had been deleted for violating the app's terms of service

Banned: The TV presenter, 32, took to his Instagram Stories on Thursday and shared a snap that showed his profile had been deleted for violating the app's terms of service

He said: 'On a personal level, one of the members of this band is like my big sister.

'For the past four months, probably for the toughest time in my life, she's been there for me, and without her, I probably wouldn't be giving this award out tonight.'

It comes after Rylan reassured fans he is doing 'good' following reports that BBC bosses were urging him to take a year off work.

The TV presenter, 32, has broken his silence and said he is alright following his split from his husband Dan but added that there was a time when he 'wasn't'.

Taking to Twitter on Thursday, Rylan wrote: 'Couple of news stories today. Be assured, I'm good. I wasn't, but I am now x'.

Speaking out: It comes after Rylan said he is alright following his split from his husband Dan but added that there was a time when he 'wasn't'

Speaking out: It comes after Rylan said he is alright following his split from his husband Dan but added that there was a time when he 'wasn't'

The reassurance came after Rylan was said to have 'broke down during his Radio 2 show' last month which led to producers 'holding a crisis meeting'. 

Rylan - who is set to divorce Dan after fighting to save

read more from dailymail.....

PREV Kyle Sandilands 'quietly settles' court case over Virgin Mary comments
NEXT Bella Hadid sports earmuffs as she does some last-minute costume shopping with ...