Jon Gosselin reveals his leg swelled TWICE its normal size after he was bit by ...

Jon Gosselin reveals his leg swelled TWICE its normal size after he was bit by ...
Jon Gosselin reveals his leg swelled TWICE its normal size after he was bit by ...
Jon Gosselin reveals his leg swelled TWICE its normal size after he was bit by poisonous brown recluse spider

View
comments

Jon Gosselin was bit by a brown recluse spider which caused his leg to swell twice its normal size.

The Jon & Kate Plus 8 star told The Sun he could barely walk and called the pain was 'excruciating.'

Jon was bitten in his sleep, but he was able to rush himself to Urgent Care and receive antibiotics, he told TMZ.

A very difficult year: Jon Gosselin opened up about his tough year, including the poisonous spider bite he received recently (pictured June 2019)

A very difficult year: Jon Gosselin opened up about his tough year, including the poisonous spider bite he received recently (pictured June 2019)

Jon's doctor recognized the bite as being caused by a brown recluse, a notoriously venomous spider which are among the most poisonous in North America. 

'My first thought was "What now?" I have had a rough year, my breakup was hard, then I got COVID, which was bad,' he told The Sun. 

'It was really weird because when I looked at my leg I realized it was twice the size and there's a red-looking blister with a large red circle around it.' 

He

read more from dailymail.....

PREV Liberty Poole flaunts new look as she debuts shorter hairstyle on night out
NEXT Hollyoaks actress Lysette Anthony slams the soap in a scathing rant and brands ...