The X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson claims a 'senior industry mogul' forced his way ... trends now

The X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson claims a 'senior industry mogul' forced his way ... trends now
The X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson claims a 'senior industry mogul' forced his way ... trends now

The X Factor's Rebecca Ferguson claims a 'senior industry mogul' forced his way ... trends now

Rebecca Ferguson has claimed a man forced his way into her home and spoke to her child after she spoke out about abuses in the music industry.

The former X Factor star, 37, previously gave an explosive account of the harm she suffered, claiming her life became hell after she fell out with bosses.

The singer said speaking out came at a cost as a senior person working in the industry previously forced his way into her home in 2017.

Speaking to Metro.co.uk, Rebecca said: 'Let's say I was your next-door neighbour, who works in an office.

'If someone from her office forced their way into her home on a Sunday morning, and sat while she was in the shower, chatting to her child, there would be uproar. There would be absolute uproar.

Rebecca Ferguson has claimed a man forced his way into her home and spoke to her child after she spoke out about abuses in the music industry

Rebecca Ferguson has claimed a man forced his way into her home and spoke to her child after she spoke out about abuses in the music industry

Rebecca called the police who removed the man from her home but she said he continued to harrass and call her in the middle of the night

Rebecca called the police who removed the man from her home but she said he continued to harrass and call her in the middle of the night

'If that same woman was getting calls from the police to say 'We believe you're unsafe, can we please meet you off the train? We want to make sure that you are safe because we've received very worrying intelligence. Everyone would have empathy.'

Rebecca called the police who removed the man from her home but she said he continued to harrass and call her in the middle of the night, despite her lawyers telling him to stay away. 

While speaking at the Misogyny in Music Committee this year, Rebecca said the 'senior industry mogul' advises the Department of Culture (DCMS) under which the committee exists.

The hitmaker, who mother to Lillie, 18, Karl, 16, Arabella, eight, and a 10-month-old fourth child whose name she has not made public, did not make clear which child the man spoke to. 

It comes after Rebecca revealed there is still a music industry contract she is 'locked in for life'.

Speaking to The Telegraph, the former X Factor star claimed contestants were forced into signing contracts without any independent legal advice.

She recalled one incident where she was followed into a toilet by one boss to persuade her to sign a contract, while another she will be in for the rest of her life.

Rebecca also told how two senior male executives previously told her she was not allowed the day off after suffering a miscarriage.

It comes after Rebecca revealed there is still a music industry contract she is 'locked in for life'

It comes after Rebecca revealed there is still a music industry contract she is 'locked in for life'

The singer previously gave an account of the 'abuse' she suffered in the music industry, claiming her life became hell after she fell out with bosses (pictured in 2010)

The singer previously gave an account of the 'abuse' she suffered in the music industry, claiming her life became hell after she fell out with bosses (pictured in 2010)

The star said when other bosses got involved and told others to leave her alone, she was told she had to 'place two pages of advertisements in Music Week praising certain executives in the music industry, saying lovely amazing quotes about them. That is just pure abuse.'

She added: 'I think before you go to war with someone, know their family history. I come from a long line of people who've been through terrible atrocities and come out and survived, and I think that spirit doesn't leave youy. We've survived so much crap.'

Rebecca claimed her life was controlled as she was medicated and tucked up in bed at night, and told who she could date and spend time with.

Pop star Rebecca said she became so unwell at one point that she repeatedly collapsed and was told to fake good health so she could travel home after jetting abroad for her professional duties, and was told she had to continue working over the phone from her bed as she attempted to recover.

The performer said she did received an apology from The X Factor boss Simon Cowell in 2019 after he also had bad experiences with those who she had fallen out with, but Rebecca said she was disappointed it was not made public at the time.

According to the Mirror, she said: 'I did have an apology from Simon. He invited me to his home in Holland Park and said he was sorry for the way I had been treated, and he wished he had stepped in sooner to ensure I was looked after.

'He said, 'I can tell this is distressing you. These people have been bad to me, too, and I'm sorry I allowed it to happen and sorry I didn't step in'.

'For a moment, I accepted his apology. He shook my hand and said, 'We will sort it out'. I think it was his way of trying to calm the storm. But no one apologised to me publicly. They left a question mark hanging over my head, which I think is wrong.'

The former X Factor star claimed contestants were forced into signing contracts without any independent legal advice

The former X Factor star claimed contestants were forced into signing contracts without any independent legal advice

She added: 'There was a level of ownership because ultimately I went on Simon's show. The contracts I entered into were under his watch. I think he had a responsibility.'

Rebecca - who did not sign with Simon's record label Syco after The X Factor and releases her new album Heaven Part II on Tuesday - insisted she did not 'hate' Simon or the people who have 'mistreated' her in the music industry.

Taking to TikTok last yer she gave a lengthy account of the situation: 'A few years ago I had an issue with two quite major people in the music industry and my life was a living hell from that day when I decided to stick up for myself and not take any BS.

'My life in the music industry became hell and I've tried to speak out about it a lot... 

'I really peeved off people in the music industry who had quite a lot of power and influence, and were able to hinder my career.'

Rebecca did not identify the individuals.

She continued: 'One of my albums, especially the (2013) Freedom album, was blocked in some international territories, and one of those territories was the US.

Last year, the former X Factor contestant gave an explosive account of the 'abuse' she suffered in the music industry, with Simon telling her he also had bad experiences with the figures (Simon pictured last month)

Last year, the former X Factor contestant gave an explosive account of the 'abuse' she suffered in the music industry, with Simon telling her he also had bad experiences with the figures (Simon pictured last month)

'For my US fans on TikTok, it was a couple of years ago that the block got lifted and Freedom was finally available digitally for you to download and that was because I fought for that, because actually it was blocked...

'Certain tours were cancelled and certain promotional tours in the US were also cancelled. So basically I fell out with these people and it had a massive, massive effect on my career.'

Getting tearful, she continued: 'I can honestly say that the past nine years of my life, although I've found happiness now, were torturous. I was petrified, I was so scared of these people. I was going through hell and unable to express what was

read more from dailymail.....

PREV The Apprentice star Lottie Lion is left 'devastated' as she reveals her ... trends now
NEXT Brian Austin Green reveals he texted his Beverly Hills, 90210 co-star Luke ... trends now