An online 'erection checker' has been launched for men wanting to know how well their penis performs.
The seven-step tool, which takes just 60 seconds to complete, allows men to find out if they may be having any medical problems.
The quiz examines issues men may have becoming aroused and maintaining an erection and then tots up a percentage which is signalled with a penis-shaped arrow on a speedometer-style chart.
It comes after the decision last year to reclassify Viagra, which has revolutionised the sex lives of millions worldwide.
As a result, men with erectile difficulties have been able to buy a version of the little blue pill, called Viagra Connect, over-the-counter since the end of March.iPhone transfer software
The seven-step tool , which takes just 60 seconds to complete, allows men to find out how their 'penis is performing'
The original pill, and other similar ones designed to help men get and maintain an erection, can still be obtained with a prescription.
LloydsPharmacy, which has more than 1,500 pharmacies in the UK, sells a range online - and links directly to their shop page at the end of the erection checker tool.
Users are quizzed about their confidence in getting an erection and whether they struggle to get hard enough for sex.
They are also asked about if they can maintain their erection in the bedroom and how enjoyable they find intimate moments.
The last questions revolve around any possible causes of impotency in the past 24 hours, such as alcohol, and when they get their best erections.
Answers fall into one of three brackets, with 88 per cent and above telling men that it 'looks like everything is working just fine down there'.
They are told that 'things aren't quite working as well as they could be' for those who score between 48 and 88 per cent.
And for those men who score lower than that on the test, they are warned it 'seems like you're having a few problems down there'.
1. How confident are you that you can get an erection and keep it up?I don’t worry at all about this Quite confident, but occasionally I worry 50/50 Not so confident Not confident at all
2. Are your erections hard enough to penetrate and start having sex?I have no problems with penetration I’m hard enough the majority of the time 50/50 Less than half the time I’m never hard enough to start sex
3. During sex, can you maintain your erection?Always Most of the time, but occasionally lose it 50/50 I lose my erection most of the time I am never able to keep my erection
4. During sex, how difficult is it to maintain your erection until the end?Really difficult, I can’t keep my erection up Difficult, but occasionally I manage to keep it up Half of the time it is difficult to keep it up Slightly difficult, but usually fine No problem at all
5. Is sex enjoyable for you?Always Most of the time, but could be better About half the time I find sex enjoyable Almost never Sex is not enjoyable anymore
6. Have any of the below ever negatively affected your erection?Stress or nerves Alcohol or drugs Number of times I’ve had sex in the past 24 hours Nothing seems to negatively affect it
7. When do you get your best erections?When I’m masturbating When I’m watching pornography When I’m having sex
Take the test for yourself here.
Based on their issues getting it up, the quiz tots up a percentage for the men, which is signalled with a penis-shaped arrow on a speedometer-style chart
Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, is the inability to get and maintain an erection.
It is a very common condition, particularly in older men.
Half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 will have it to some degree, experts suggest.
Erectile dysfunction can have a range of causes, both physical (such as the narrowing blood vessels) and psychological (depression).
It is primarily treated by tackling the cause of the problem, whether this is physical or psychological.
Source: NHS Choices
The tool was launched alongside a