sport news Porto training continued for 15 MINUTES after Iker Casillas' heart attack

'I didn't think it was serious': Porto manager Sergio Conceicao reveals training continued for 15 MINUTES after Iker Casillas' heart attack as he thought it was not a big problem Porto boss Sergio Conceicao thought Iker Casillas' heart attack wasn't serious  The 37-year-old suffered the medical emergency on Wednesday morning  Conceicao revealed that Porto players kept training for 15 minutes afterwards The Spanish keeper is now recovering but he is expected to retire from football 

By Max Winters For Mailonline

Published: 16:58 BST, 3 May 2019 | Updated: 16:58 BST, 3 May 2019

View
comments

Porto manager Sergio Conceicao has revealed he didn't think the heat attack suffered by legendary Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas earlier this week was serious at first. 

The 37-year-old suffered the medical emergency on Wednesday morning and was rushed to hospital, where he is now in a stable condition.

Despite the immediate concern over Casillas' health, Conceicao said during his pre-match press conference on Friday that the extent of his condition was not obvious at first.

Porto's Sergio Conceicao did not think the heart attack suffered by Iker Casillas was serious

Porto's Sergio Conceicao did not think the heart attack suffered by Iker Casillas was serious

The 37-year-old suffered the medical emergency on Wednesday and was rushed to hospital

The 37-year-old suffered the medical emergency on Wednesday and was rushed to hospital 

He said: 'I must confess I didn't think it was something serious at first,' said Conceicao.

'We were training and Iker was doing another type of exercise, so we

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

NEXT Is Patrick Cripps well placed to win the Brownlow? mogaznewsen