sport news Andy Ruiz Jnr insists he WON'T fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia and will be ...

Andy Ruiz Jnr insists he WON'T fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia and says it will be 'on my terms, back in the United States' to throw re-match in chaos again The rematch between Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr is set for December 7 Ruiz Jr has responded to claims that the fight will be taking place in Saudi Arabia He posted a video of him denying it would happen in the Middle East  Kubrat Pulev is the No 1 challenger and will face the winner of Joshua and Ruiz Jr  Promoter Eddie Hearn had previously defended decision to fight in Saudi Arabia 

By Tom Farmery For Mailonline

Published: 10:40 BST, 14 August 2019 | Updated: 10:56 BST, 14 August 2019

1

View
comments

Andy Ruiz Jr has told fans on Instagram that his rematch against Anthony Joshua will not take place in Saudi Arabia.

Pressure has mounted on organisers and promoters to move the fight after it was initially claimed earlier this week to be taking place in the Middle East.

But Ruiz Jr has now broken his silence, insisting the fight will be on his terms and in his native United States. 

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO 

Andy Ruiz Jr has insisted that his rematch with Anthony Joshua won't be in Saudi Arabia

Andy Ruiz Jr has insisted that his rematch with Anthony Joshua won't be

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Western United has gilt-edged chance to make itself a regional power mogaznewsen
NEXT Is Patrick Cripps well placed to win the Brownlow? mogaznewsen