Silverstone boss Stuart Pringle has raised the possibility of a second Formula One race taking place on British soil later this year.
A record-breaking crowd of more than 140,000 spectators will watch next Sunday's British Grand Prix after the government provided the green light for circuit organisers to sell out for the entire July 16-18 weekend.Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
Managing director Pringle confirmed the event is set to be at capacity for all three days, paving the way for the largest UK crowd of the Covid-19 era.
Silverstone boss Stuart Pringle says he is open to hosting a second F1 race this season
The second half of the F1 schedule is uncertain. Earlier this week, November's Australian Grand Prix was cancelled while the rounds in Japan, Mexico and Brazil are all in doubt.
The latter of the trio is on the government's red list. Turkey, due to stage a race at Istanbul Park on October 3, and the United Arab Emirates - with Abu Dhabi hosting the final round on December 12 - are also both red-list countries.
'If we can help by having a race later in the season then we would be delighted to assist,' said