Euro 2020 was watched by a cumulative audience of more than five billion viewers, according to figures from the organisers, UEFA.
The tournament, held across eleven cities, including London, in June and July attracted an average of 100 million viewers for each game, the governing body said today.Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
And the final, which England lost on penalties to Italy at Wembley Stadium on July 11, was watched by an audience of 328 million.
A total audience of more than five billion viewers watched EURO 2020 this summer
It was most-watched TV event in the UK in 24 years and in Italy since 2012.
· Live match cumulative event audience: 5.2 billion
· Live average audience for the final: 328 million
· Live average match audience: 100 million+
· Live unique reach of 1.9 billion
· Number of territories: 229
· Number of broadcasters: 137Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer