sport news Here's how Paul Kent tackled the issue of his acquittal on domestic violence ... trends now

sport news Here's how Paul Kent tackled the issue of his acquittal on domestic violence ... trends now
sport news Here's how Paul Kent tackled the issue of his acquittal on domestic violence ... trends now

sport news Here's how Paul Kent tackled the issue of his acquittal on domestic violence ... trends now

Paul Kent returned to TV screens on Thursday night  He had been stood down amid domestic violence allegations  The footy pundit was cleared and was in position in Las Vegas 

View
comments

Paul Kent made his return to TV screens on Thursday as the footy journalist sat alongside Braith Anasta for the first NRL360 show of the 2024 season.

Kent was stood down from his News Corp newspaper column and his role on NRL360 in 2023 after he was charged with common assault and intentionally choking a person without consent.

He was found not guilty of allegations he attacked and choked his then-partner Lucy Kennedy, 33, at his home in Sydney's inner west on December 12.

Following a two-day hearing in Sydney's Downing Centre Local Court, Magistrate Daniel Reiss told the court he could not find the charges proven beyond reasonable doubt.

A relieved Kent said he could 'finally get back to my normal life' after the court ordeal, having driven limousines for a Sydney funeral business while he awaited trial, and made his return in a spectacular setting, with the NRL world eagerly anticipating the Las Vegas extravaganza this weekend.

Paul Kent returned to television screens on Thursday night in Las Vegas

Paul Kent returned to television screens on Thursday night in Las Vegas

Kent did not make mention of the reason he was away from NRL360 last season

Kent did not make mention of the reason he was away from NRL360 last season 

The Fox Sports pundit was acquitted of domestic violence charges in December

PREV The contract, the expectation and the meeting: Inside Manly’s backflip on ... mogaznewsen
NEXT Terrell Suggs arrested: Former Ravens star issues statement after incident in Starbucks drive-thru