Kyall Parnell was the first victim of London's year of violence, he was stabbed on the night of New Year's Eve
1) Kyall Parnell, 17, was attacked in front of horrified revellers on his way to a New Year's Eve party and died after being chased through traffic in Tulse Hill, south London. A murder investigation was opened in 2018.
2) Steve Frank Navarez-Jara was the first person to be killed in 2018. The 20-year-old was stabbed on New Year's Day in Old Street, north London.
3) Elizabeta Lacatusu, 44, who came to London from Romania to work, was stabbed in Redbridge, east London on January 3.
4) Vijay Patel, 49, died on January 6 after being attacked outside a shop in Mill Hill Broadway after refusing a teenager trying to buy Rizla cigarette papers.
5) Daniel Frederick, 34, died after being stabbed in Hackney on January 8 while walking home after attending a hospital check-up with his pregnant partner.
6) Harry Uzoka, 25, worked as a model in London and was knifed in the heart in Shepherd's Bush on January 11.
7) Seyed Azim Khan's body was found in Ilford Cemetery with extensive head injuries in February after he went missing on his way home from work on January 24.
8) Yaya Mbye, 26, died in hospital after being stabbed in Stoke Newington. east London, on January 28.
9) Juan Olmos Saca, 39, was stabbed in the chest in Peckham, south east London, on the January 29 and died a week in hospital.
10) Khader Saleh, 25, was stabbed at Wormwood Scrubs prison on January 31.
11) Eleven-week-old Lily-Mai Saint George was found unresponsive at an address in Tottenham on January 31. She died at Great Ormond Street Hospital three days later.
12) Hassan Ozcan was just 19 when he died from multiple stab wounds in Barking, east London, on February 3.
13) Kwabena Nelson, 22, a youth worker from Tottenham, died after being stabbed near his home on February 3.
Hannah Leonard was stabbed in a flat in Camden in February
14) Hannah Leonard, 55, was stabbed in a flat in Camden on February 8.
15) Sabri Chibani, 19, was stabbed in the chest in Streatham, south west London, on February 11.
16) Bulent Kabala was the first victim to be shot dead in 2018. The 41-year-old was gunned down on February 12 and died at the scene in Barnet, north London.
17) Saeeda Hussain, 54, was stabbed at a house in Ilford on February 13 and died from her injuries.
18) Lord Promise Nkenda was just 17 when he was stabbed in Canning Town, east London, on Valentine's Day.
19) Mark Smith, 48, died from multiple injuries after being found unconscious in Waltham Forest on February 15.
20) Lewis Blackman, 19, was stabbed in the early hours of February 18 after going to a house party in Kensington. He died outside the former home of Queen frontman Freddie Mercury.
21) Jozef Boci, 30, suffered serious head injuries after being attacked on the street in Greenwich on February 17 and died in hospital just under a week later.
22) Rotimi Oshibanjo, 26, was stabbed in Southall on February 19 and died from his injuries.
23) Sadiq Mohammed, 20, died after being stabbed in Camden on February 20.
24) Abdikarim Hassan, 17, a friend of Sadiq, died on the same night after also being stabbed in Camden.
25) Amir Ellouizi, 24, was shot in Westminster on February 20 and died seven days later on February 27.
26) Michael Boyle, 44, died from a single stab wound to the chest. He was attacked on 25 February and died in hospital on March 10.
27) Christopher Beaumont, 42, was stabbed at a house in Hammersmith on March 1.
28) Laura Figueira, 47, was found dead at her home in Richmond, south west London, on March 5th having suffered stab wounds.
29 and 30) Later the same day, her husband Adelino Figueia de Faria, 57 and two young sons Claudio, 10, and Joaquin, 7, were discovered at the bottom of Beachy Head at Birling Gap, East Sussex, with all three having died from 'multiple injuries consistent with falling from a height'.
Russian socialite Nikolai Glushkov was strangled at his home in New Malden
31) Kelva Smith was 20 when he died after being stabbed in the stomach in Croydon, south London.
32) Kelvin Odunuyi, 19, was shot outside a cinema in Wood Green on March 8.
33) Julian Joseph, 36, died in hospital 11 days after being attacked and suffering a serious head injury on a night bus in New Cross just after midnight of March 13.
34) Nikolai Glushkov, 68, died from compression to the neck in New Malden on March 13.
35) Joseph William-Torres, 20, was shot in a car in in Essex Close, Walthamstow on March 14. Two teens, 15 and 17, charged with murder.
36) Lyndon Davis was 18 when he was stabbed in Chadwell Heath on March 14.
37) Naomi Hersi, 36, was found with stab wounds at a hotel near Heathrow Airport on March 16 and was pronounced dead 30 minutes later.
Jozef Boci, 30, was assaulted in Greenwich and later died from his injuries
38) Russell Jones, 23, died after suffering from stab injuries and a gunshot wound in Enfield, north London, on March 17.
39) Tyrone Silcott, 41, died after being stabbed in Hackney on March 18.
40) Balbir Johal, 48, was admitted to hospital with stab wounds after being attacked in Southall on March 19 and died a few hours later.
41) Jermaine Johnson, 41, was stabbed to death an an address in Walthamstow on March 19.
42) Beniamin Pieknyi, 21, was found with stab wounds at the Stratford shopping centre in East London, on March 20 and was pronounced dead at the scene.
43) Abraham Badru, 26, was shot in Dalston on March 25.
44) Wieslaw Kopcynski, 59, died on March 27th two days after being found lying in bed in Barking with serious head injuries following a suspected assault. A post-mortem found the cause of death was a complex skull fracture
45) David Potter, 50, was found dead inside a house in Tooting High Street on March 26 after suffering from stab injuries.
Hersi Hersi was stabbed in Hounslow in March
46) Reece Tshoma was 23 when he was stabbed in Plumstead, south east London, on March 29.
47) Leyla Mtumwa, 36, was found with stab wounds at a home in Haringey on March 30.
48) Ourania Lambrou, 80, died in hospital after being pushed to the ground by her attacker in a drunken rage in Camden on March 31.
49) Devoy Stapleton, 20, stabbed outside bar in Wandsworth in the early hours of April 1.
50) Tanesha Melbourne, 17, was shot in the chest on April 2 after a drive-by shooting in Tottenham, north London.
51) Amaan Shakoor, 16, was shot in the face, also on April 2 in Walthamstow and died a day later in hospital.
52) Career criminal Henry Vincent, 37, died after being stabbed in the chest as he burgled Richard Osborn-Brooks' house in Lewisham on April 4. The 78-year-old was initially arrested for murder but cleared of all charges and faces no further action.
53) Babatunde Akintayo Awofeso, 53, died after fight at a bookmakers in Upper Clapton on April 4 following