Schoolgirl's science experiment goes drastically (and hilariously) wrong when ...

'Don't try this at ho... oh my god!' Schoolgirl's science experiment goes drastically (and hilariously) wrong when she sets FIRE to her dining table Girl, from US, tried to demonstrate how to set fire to $1 bill but 'still keep it intact'  She dipped the note into a tub filled with ethanol before lighting it with a lighter Schoolgirl accidentally set fire to container and spilled flammable liquid on table as she scrambled to put it out

By Connor Boyd For Mailonline

Published: 10:55 BST, 3 October 2018 | Updated: 10:56 BST, 3 October 2018

View
comments

This is the hilarious moment a schoolgirl set fire to her dining table after a science experiment went horribly wrong.

In an attempt to show how to set fire to a $1 bill but 'keep it intact', she dipped the note into a tub filled with alcohol.

But as she lit the dollar with a lighter she accidentally set fire to the entire container filled with liquid ethanol.

The schoolgirl accidentally sets fire to her dining table when her science experiment goes terribly wrong

The look of panic on her face when the table catches fire

Don't try this at home: The schoolgirl accidentally sets fire to her dining table when her science experiment goes terribly wrong

As the girl scrambled to try and put the fire out, she knocked over the tub and set the tabletop alight.

The clip begins with the girl, from somewhere in US, explaining to the camera that she's going to soak a dollar bill in alcohol, set it on fire and put it out.

Ironically, she says 'don't try this at home unless you know what you're doing' as she holds the note with two forks and dips it in the liquid ethanol.

The schoolgirl then grabs a lighter and sets fire to the money, just a few inches

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Police hunt voodoo worshippers at celebrity hotel after goat is found with ...
NEXT What is multiple myeloma?