Former KFC worker turned whistleblower claims mice and poor hygiene at St ...

Former KFC worker turned whistle-blower leaks 'disgusting' photos taken inside branch's 'mice-infested' kitchen Ex-employee has revealed pictures of KFC in St Budeaux, Plymouth, Devon  He claims there was a 'pest problem' in the kitchen and he saw a mouse once  Former worker said there was equipment and flour all over the floor  

By Lara Keay For Mailonline

Published: 12:22 BST, 1 April 2019 | Updated: 12:22 BST, 1 April 2019

View
comments

A former KFC worker has turned whistle-blower to expose the 'disgusting, mice-infested' conditions at the shop he used to work in. 

The ex-employee, worked at the chain's chicken restaurant in St Budeaux, Plymouth and claims the kitchen was full of mess.

He has revealed pictures of the 'shocking' levels of hygiene, which show mouse droppings and flour all over the food preparation area.

The whistle-blower, who did not want to be named, said he once opened the shop at 6am to find a 'mouse staring back at him'.

The same Devon store previously faced similar accusations when a diner filmed a rat in the drive-thru.  

Pictures from inside the KFC restaurant in St Budeaux, Plymouth show food equipment strewn across the floor

Pictures from inside the KFC restaurant in St Budeaux, Plymouth show dirt on the floor of the kitchen

Pictures from inside the KFC restaurant in St Budeaux, Plymouth show food equipment strewn across the floor (left) and uncleaned surfaces (right) 

At the time the fast-food outlet insisted there was no 'wider issue' with the restaurant itself and that the rodent problem was limited to outside only. 

A box of KFC vegetable oil is pictured covered in flour and what appear to be rodent droppings

A box of KFC vegetable oil is pictured covered in flour and what appear to be rodent

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Garandmother who ran £2.5m cocaine racket faces jail
NEXT Teenage boy miraculously maintains his eyesight iPhone battery explodes in his ...