By Harry Howard For Mailonline
Published: 09:22 BST, 9 July 2019 | Updated: 09:22 BST, 9 July 2019
Two 12-year-old school pupils were rushed to hospital after taking a banned vitamin supplement for a dare.
The children, in year 7, swallowed the pills on Friday morning at Nunnery Wood High School, in Worcester, in the West Midlands, and concerns for their health prompted staff to call paramedics.
Ambulance crews arrived just before 11am and took the children to Worcestershire Royal Hospital, where they were treated and discharged the same day.