Two 12-year-olds rushed to hospital after taking banned vitamin B supplement ...

Two 12-year-olds are rushed to hospital after buying a banned vitamin B supplement online and taking it at school for a dare The children took pills at Nunnery Wood High School, in Worcester, last Friday  Paramedics arrived at 11am and took pupils to Worcestershire Royal Hospital Headteacher Steve Powell said they were taken to hospital as a precaution They were monitored at A&E and discharged the same day 

By Harry Howard For Mailonline

Published: 09:22 BST, 9 July 2019 | Updated: 09:22 BST, 9 July 2019

View
comments

Two 12-year-old school pupils were rushed to hospital after taking a banned vitamin supplement for a dare.

The children, in year 7, swallowed the pills on Friday morning at Nunnery Wood High School, in Worcester, in the West Midlands, and concerns for their health prompted staff to call paramedics. 

Ambulance crews arrived just before 11am and took the children to Worcestershire Royal Hospital, where they were treated and discharged the same day. 

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Former Indian finance minister Arun Jaitley dies aged 66
NEXT Jernigan Capital: 2Q Earnings Snapshot