(fashion) The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'lost two more employees' after former Hilary Clinton advisor Sara Latham and aide Natalie Campbell resigned from their roles.
Harry and Meghan have lost a string of workers, including private securities, a bodyguard, personal assistant and nannies to baby Archie.
But now official records show head of communications Ms Latham and director Ms Campbell resigned just 53 days into their posts at Sussex Royal.
Companies House documents show both workers, two of Meghan's so-called 'wise women' left their posts with the charitable foundation on August 22.
Buckingham Palace has refused to comment on the resignations, but a royal source claims the pair were only given director status temporarily for legal reasons and they still remain employed by the charity despite that ending.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have 'lost two more employees' after former Hilary Clinton advisor Sara Latham (left) and aide Natalie Campbell (right) resigned from their roles at the Sussex Royal Foundation
Harry and Meghan (pictured at a London film premiere July 14) have lost a string of workers, including private securities, a bodyguard, personal assistant and nannies to baby Archie
Ms Latham worked for both Bill and Hillary Clinton in the States and in the UK was a special adviser to the late Tessa Jowell, the Labour Culture Secretary.
Sources previously said her biggest challenge was convincing Harry and Meghan that the 'men in grey suits' the prince hates so much have their best interests at heart.
Natalie Campbell was poached from Kate and William's foundation and was instead employed by the Sussexes as 'director of insight and innovation'.
The 'social entrepreneur had worked closely with Meghan on her cookbook designed for the survivors of Grenfell fire.
Speaking at the time, sources close to the Cambridges said: 'Her loss will be keenly felt by the Cambridges.'
Natalie Campbell (right) was poached from Kate (second right) and William's foundation and was instead employed by the Sussexes as 'director of insight and innovation'
Her Twitter bio does not mention her job, but reads: 'Doing my bit to make at least one life better and having fun along the way...'
Another former employee of Kate and William, Fiona Mcilwham, has recently brought in to help out with operation Sussex and the private jet media backlash.
Harry and Meghan were heavily criticised for taking four private jets in 11 days after promising to only have 'maximum two children' to reduce their carbon footprint.
But Ms Mcilwham, ho became one of the youngest British ambassadors in history when she was appointed to Albania in 2009 aged 35, has been described as the 'safest pair of hands you can get'.
It is not just press and communications staff who are leaving, however. The Sussexes are believed to be on their third nanny for baby Archie.
The first was reportedly 'sacked for being unprofessional', while a second was hired exclusively to work on nights and weekends.
Another former employee of Kate and William, Fiona Mcilwham (pictured), has recently brought in to help out with operation