By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
Published: 05:41 BST, 23 September 2019 | Updated: 05:41 BST, 23 September 2019
A Missouri woman says a bottle of dry shampoo exploded in her daughter’s car after it was left there during a hot day and blew through the sunroof before landing some 50 feet away.
Christine Debrecht of St. Louis posted images on her Facebook page on Thursday showing the damage inside her 19-year-old daughter Josie’s car.
‘It was hot yesterday and the can exploded,’ Debrecht wrote on her Facebook page.
‘It blew the console cover off of its hinges, shot through the sunroof, and went high enough in the air that it landed