Two terrorist plotters who were jailed along with London Bridge attacker Usman Khan in 2012 have also been freed from prison, it has emerged.
Mohammad Shahjahan and Nazam Hussain were among the nine jihadists, along with Khan, in an al-Qaeda-inspired cell which plotted to blow up the London Stock Exchange.
Shahjahan, Hussain and Khan were initially handed indefinite prison terms, but won an appeal in 2013 which changed them to fixed sentences.
Allowing their appeal, former press inquiry chair Lord Justice Leveson found the trio had been 'wrongly characterised' as more dangerous than the others.
Khan was released in December 2018 after serving half of his fixed sentence - and the other two have also been freed, The Sun on Sunday reported.
Released: Terrorist plotters Mohammed Shahjahan (left) and Nazam Hussain (right), who were jailed along with Usman Khan in 2012, are also believed to have been freed
It is not clear when Shahjahan and Hussain were released, but Hussain's revised sentence was the same as Khan's.
Shahjahan was described at the time as the ringleader of the terror plot and received a longer sentence.
The three had originally been handed indeterminate sentences after they admitted terrorist offences in 2012.
Woolwich Crown Court heard how the nine jihadists had plotted an al-Qaeda-style attack to detonate a bomb at the London Stock Exchange.
In addition, a hand-written target list found at one of the plotters' homes also included the names and addresses of the Dean of St Paul's Cathedral, Boris Johnson who was then Mayor of London, two rabbis, and the US Embassy in London.
London Bridge terrorist: Usman Khan (pictured) carried out the atrocity on Friday a year after he was released on licence
Khan, then aged 20, was secretly recorded talking about plans to recruit UK radicals to attend a training camp in Kashmir.
His home in Stoke-on-Trent was bugged as he discussed plans for a firearms training camp, which was to be disguised as a legitimate Islamic religious school, the court heard.
Some London and Cardiff-based members of the group discussed launching a 'Mumbai-style' atrocity, while the Stoke extremists talked about setting off pipe bombs in the toilets of two pubs in their home town.
The group was also linked to radical preacher Anjem Choudary by a mobile phone seized from an address of one of the plotters.
Prosecutor Andrew Edis QC said the jihadists had 'decided that ultimately they would be responsible for very serious acts of terrorism'.
Passing sentence on February 9, 2012, Mr Justice Wilkie, said the plot was a 'serious, long-term venture in terrorism' that could also have resulted in