More than 200 terror suspects face being banned from towns and cities across Britain in the wake of the London Bridge attack, it has emerged.
Police, intelligence services and probation bosses are examining files on 219 extremists after the killings by knifeman Usman Khan, who was released from prison early.
It is believed 69 cases being looked at relate to convicted terrorists freed on bail licence before the end of the sentences.
Another group of 150 includes prisoners approaching release, and suspects who were arrested under terrorism laws but later convicted of lesser offences and are now free.
The leader of the terror plotters jailed with Usman Khan (right) is making a bid for freedom. Ringleader Mohammed Chowdhury, 29, is up for parole despite having previously been recalled to prison for breaching his release conditions (left)
The extremists jailed in 2012 for a plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange. Left to right: Mohibur Rahman, 35 Jailed for five years in 2012. Behind bars again, 20-year sentence. Gurukanth Desai, 37 Prepared for acts of terrorism. Jailed for 12 years in February 2012. Now free. Abdul Miah, 33 Prepared for acts of terrorism. Jailed for over 16 years in 2012. Now free. Usman khan, 28 London bridge attacker. Mohammad Chowdhury, 29 Key to 2012 plot. Jailed for 14 years, now back in prison. Mohammed Shahjahan, 34 Sentenced to 17 years ten months in 2013. Now free
Every terrorist prisoner on licence will be required to meet their probation team and all will have their restrictions reviewed.
New limits on their movements and who they associate with could not be imposed, The Times reports.
It comes as it emerged the leader of the terror cell ailed with Khan in 2012 is making a bid for freedom.
Ringleader Mohammed Chowdhury, 29, is up for parole despite having previously been recalled to prison for breaching his release conditions, the Daily Mirror reports.
He was described as the 'lynchpin' of a foiled al-Qaida inspired plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange in 2010.
Usman Khan's second victim was named as former Cambridge University student Saskia Jones (left and right), 23, who had recently applied to join the police
Her fellow Cambridge graduate Jack Merritt (pictured) was a coordinator at the event on Friday
Khan, 28, who murdered Saska Jones, 23, and Jack Merritt, 25, at a conference for ex prisoners on Friday, was jailed in 2012 with eight others, including Chowdhury, who got 13 years and eight months.
Chowdhury, of East London, was released automatically after half his term in 2017. It is not known why or when he was recalled.
A Parole Board spokesman told the Daily Mirror: 'A Parole Board spokesman said: 'We can confirm the parole review of Mohammed Chowdhury has referred to the Board and is following standard processes.'
Khan's murderous rampage has prompted a review of the threat from other Jihadists. Two released prisoners have been returned to jail.
They are Nazam Hussain, 34, a friend of Khan, who was arrested in Stoke-on-Trent on Saturday. The Met Police also said that Yahya Rashid, 23, had been detained in north London for breaching conditions.
Usman Khan addresses the public from a weekly rally held by Islamic extremists in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent in February 2010
London Bridge terrorist Khan pictured handing out extreme Islamic leaflets
The police move came two days after Khan, 28, murdered two people at a prisoner rehabilitation conference less than a year after being released from prisonsonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more
Yesterday a photo emerged of Khan with hate preacher Anjem Choudary at a Sharia Law conference in Stoke-on-Trent in 2009.
Choudary, 52, was released last year after serving less than half a five-and-a-half-year sentence for inviting support for IS.
Hundreds gathered yesterday for an emotional vigil in Cambridge for the two victims of Friday's terror attack.