Pastor dies after being struck in crossfire at Miami flea market. Video captures gunfire

Miami-Dade detectives are are investigating the murder of a pastor who was shot to death at Northwest Miami-Dade flea market.

Investigators believe Pastor Gregory Boyd, 54, was caught in the crossfire Thursday evening when gunfire erupted between two groups of men at the Village Flea Market & Mall, 7900 NW 27th Avenue. No arrests have been made, and the department has not released any information on possible suspects.

The shooting began just yards away from a WPLG-10 news crew that was at the market for a story on another, unrelated fatal shooting that stemmed from the flea market. That story: the July fatal shooting of Alana Washington, who had just visited the flea market with her older brother before she was fatally shot in a drive-by shooting.

In Boyd’s case, police say, he was walking in front of the Shoe Time store when an argument between a woman and a group of men broke out. The argument escalated and a second group of men approached and gunfire erupted.

“I’m waiting to wrap up the package before we go live again and all of a sudden I hear all of these shots,” WPLG reporter Terrell Forney told the station. “I hear, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop! ... and it feels like it never really stopped.”

sonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more

A woman on Facebook Live posted a video in which two distinct volleys of gunfire can be heard — and people can be seen scattering, hiding behind cars.

“This sh*t just went down!” the woman yells before the video stops.

Boyd was rushed to the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Relatives told WSVN-7 that the Miami pastor had been at the flea market simply to grab a bite to eat.

sonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more

all right reserved for yahoo news

PREV Planned 9/11 military flyover at 2500ft over NYC prompts outrage
NEXT Four Navy aircrew parachute to safety moments before E-2C Hawkeye plane crashes ...