Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'have agreed to star in fly-on-the-wall ...

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said to have agreed to star in a fly-on-the-wall reality series with cameras following them for three months.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are hoping to 'give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do', according to a source.

It comes after the royal couple signed a £112million deal to make TV series, films and children's shows for the streaming service.

Harry and Meghan will be followed for three months but it is not clear whether cameras will be allowed into their home in Montecito, California. 

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex talk about voting in the US election during a TV appearance to mark Time magazine's 100 most influential people roll call last week

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex talk about voting in the US election during a TV appearance to mark Time magazine's 100 most influential people roll call last week

fff-hub-promo-banner-inline.png

A source told The Sun: 'They may have had all these lofty ideas about producing epics highlighting environmental causes and the poverty gap, but obviously want their pound of flesh.

'It will all be very tasteful, and not Katie Price and Peter Andre-style reality TV, but they want to give people a glimpse into their lives and see all the charity work they do.'

According to the source, much of the series will be about their philanthropic work rather than what they get up to behind closed doors.

But they added: 'It will still be a fascinating insight and Meghan hopes viewers will get to see the real her.'

Ingrid Seward, Editor of Majesty magazine, said the couple were 'hypocritical' for agreeing to the reality series after they left the UK for the US for greater privacy. It is extraordinary. This is exactly what they said they wouldn't do,' she said. 

And PR executive Mark Borkowski told The Sun: 'Viewers will be interested to see what they are up to but there needs to be authenticity. They have laid out a grand plan and are fulfilling it. They are doing this all on their own terms.'

Meghan (pictured on September 23) - who was starring in legal drama Suits when she met Harry - is said to have made it clear she has no plans to return to acting

Meghan (pictured on September 23) - who was starring in legal drama Suits when she met Harry - is said to have made it clear she has no plans to return to acting

has said it already has several projects in development but declined to offer more information on the new series.

A spokesman said: 'The couple already has several projects in development, including an innovative nature docu-series and an animated series that celebrates inspiring women but we are not disclosing any of the programming slate at this time.'

Harry and Meghan stepped down as working royals at the end of March for personal and financial freedom.

The couple have set up a production firm to create their films and documentaries and are committed to

read more from dailymail.....

PREV Vote early, vote safely: US study calls out 'sloppy mask' voters mogaznewsen
NEXT Troubled girl, 16, takes her own life on school grounds