A young couple feel like 'the most horrible parents in the world' after their daughter suffered gruesome burns to her head and neck when she rolled off their bed in her sleep and landed on a hairdryer in a freak accident.
Dannielle and Levi Robbins were playing board games with their extended family in Moana, south of Adelaide, on June 26 while seven-month-old Sienna slept on their double bed.Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
She was propped up with pillows and the first-time parents ducked into the bedroom every 10 to 15 minutes to check on her.
On one of the visits, Ms Robbins heard the hairdryer on and found little Sienna on her back, unable to move, with the hairdryer blowing hot air directly onto the nape of her neck.
Sienna (pictured) was surrounded by pillows as she slept on her parents bed, but somehow rolled off and switched on a stray hairdryer on her way down
Ms Robbins (pictured) heard the hairdryer on and found little Sienna on her back, unable to move, with the hairdryer blowing hot air directly onto the nape of her neck
'She'd somehow rolled on her back and couldn't roll back,' Ms Robbins said.
She screamed for Levi to call an