A woman who took pictures with a sleeping Wayne Rooney in a budget hotel room has been 'dumped' by her fiancé, it has been claimed.
Elise Melvin, 21, a trainee accountant, posed for photos next to the former footballer, 35, who had fallen asleep on a chair.
Her fiancé, Stuart Rodger, 26, called off their engagement just hours later after the photos were widely shared online, according to The Sun.
Elise's friends Brooke Morgan and Tayler Ryan, both 21, also took photos with the Derby County manager on Sunday morning.
A source said: 'Stuart ended it because it was all over the internet. It's not nice.'Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
When asked by The Sun, Stuart refused to decline at the couple's house in Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria, while Elise was unavailable.
Friends say they hope the pair will patch things up.
Elise Melvin, 21, a trainee accountant, has been 'dumped' by her fiancé after photos emerged of her partying with Wayne Rooney, it has been claimed
The ex-England player, 35, appeared to be walking to the hotel in the early hours of Sunday in a Snapchat video
It comes as Cheshire Constabulary decided to drop the probe into Rooney's £10,000 blackmail allegation on Tuesday.
It is understood police were not investigating any of the women in the images and there is no suggestion that the alleged blackmail threat was made by them.
A relative of Tayler said: 'He's a rascal. This is textbook for him - he's got form.'
Bosses at Brooke's company Kimberly Clark also denied claims she had been sacked for bringing them into disrepute, insisting they are offering her 'our full support'.Insurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
Rooney said he received a message saying 'Morning Wayne 10 grand please mate or Coleen sees this'.
Elise's fiancé, Stuart Rodger, 26, allegedly called off their engagement just hours later after the photos were widely shared online
Model Tayler Ryan pictured with ex-England football ace Rooney while they were partying in Manchester on Saturday night
Police told MailOnline they had spoken to the 'person involved' who does not wish to 'take the matter any further'.
But sources close to Wayne Rooney said tonight that the footballer was 'surprised' the investigation had been dropped.
'He spent a good hour talking to police officers and it has come out of the blue that they have decided to end the inquiry so quickly. It is quite wrong to suggest that he wanted this to happen', said the source.
Wayne was seen walking two women who later took viral pictures of him asleep to their hotel room at 5.15am two days ago.
In new footage taken by a fan he can be seen walking with two blondes - one of whom is believed to be Snapchat model Tayler - to their £50-a-night hotel after he partied with her and her friends Elise and Brooke at the exclusive Chinawhite nightclub.
Wayne Rooney has been with childhood sweetheart Coleen for nearly two decades. The pair started dating when they were 16 after leaving school, married in 2008 and have four sons together
Rooney's representatives told MailOnline yesterday they had made a formal complaint of blackmail to police, when social media was flooded with images of the night-out on Sunday.
But police told MailOnline earlier tonight they believe no offence was committed following the blackmail claims.
A spokesman said: 'On Monday 26 July Cheshire Constabulary received reports of a possible blackmail relating to a number of images circulating online.
'Officers have spoken to the person involved and are satisfied that no offences have taken place. The person involved has also stated that they do not wish to take the matter any further.'
Wayne's wife Coleen has refused to cut short her family holiday to Wales after the images were circulated online.
Coleen, 35, was seen on the beach in the Llyn Peninsula with their kids as the embarrassing photographs went viral on Sunday morning.
Friends of the three girls told the Sun that Rooney, 35, and his friends had invited Tayler (pictured), Elise and Brooke to his