Thursday 19 May 2022 03:25 AM Anthony Koletti makes wild theory about wife Melisssa Caddick as he leaves ... trends now
The husband of notorious conwoman Melissa Caddick has claimed it's entirely possible his wife is still alive.
Anthony Koletti left the couple's $17million Dover Heights mansion behind earlier this week and handed over the keys on Wednesday.
The Federal Court ordered Mr Koletti to vacate the residence so the property could be sold to pay back the 74 investors who lost millions from his wife's dodgy Ponzi scheme.
Before leaving, he revealed in an interview with 7News that he believes his wife may still be alive.
Anthony Koletti (pictured) has claimed it's entirely possible his wife, notorious conwoman Mellissa Caddick, may still be alive
A preview for the interview, which is set to air on Sunday, sees presenter Michael Usher ask: 'Surely you don't still believe she's alive?'
'Look, anything is possible,' Mr Koletti responded.
He explained that it's been difficult to find a new place to live due to the publicity he's received as a result of the case.
'As hard as it's been to find a place with my name being googled and, you know, people, 'Oh no, we don't want to give the apartment to that person,' he said.
Caddick vanished on November 12, 2020 just a day after ASIC raided the couple's home and has not been heard from since.
The conwoman is thought to be deceased, with that theory gaining traction after a severed foot washed up on Bournda Beach on NSW's far south coast.
Mr Koletti had been residing at the couple's property since her disappearance.
He requested in court earlier this month for a piece of the property's sale, arguing that he invested his own money into it.
He also claimed a stake in the high-rise apartment owned by Caddick's parents in the Sydney's east as well as his wife's $7 million share portfolio.
According to court documents, Koletti has not had consistent employment since Caddick's disappearance.
His main sources of income were through his casual hairdressing jobs and producing his own music.
He told the court his wife's disappearance and the publicity surrounding the case was why he hadn't been able to secure work.
But the judge ruled that Mr Koletti had to vacate the Dover Heights property by May 18.
Footage recorded earlier this week shows the hairdresser cleaning and vacuuming the couple's home and having movers load his belongings on a truck.
He is then seen leaving the mansion the next morning as he was photographed and recorded by news crews driving away.
The Federal Court ordered Koletti to vacate the residence so the property could be sold to pay back the 74 investors who lost millions from his wife's dodgy Ponzi scheme (pictured, Koletti with Melissa)
Before leaving, Koletti revealed in an interview that he believes Melissa Caddick (pictured) may still be alive. Caddick vanished on November 12, 2020 just a day after ASIC raided the couple's home and has not been heard from since
Footage recorded earlier this week shows Koletti cleaning and vacuuming the couple's home and having movers load his belongings on a truck. He is later seen leaving the mansion as news crews photographed him driving away
Melissa Caddick stole an estimated $30 million from her clients over eight years through a Ponzi scheme.
The con artist tricked dozens of her clients into investing money in her scheme. which she then used to splurge on luxury clothes, holidays and two homes in Sydney's eastern suburbs.
Just $7 million of the money stolen between 2012 and 2020 was ever returned to clients.
Authorities received an anonymous tip Caddick was operating a financial services business without a licence in 2019, a crime