Tuesday 16 August 2022 01:43 AM Marley Enjakovic coughs for FIVE years before doctors discover he swallowed ... trends now
A little boy has undergone surgery to remove a plastic toy which has been lodged in his throat for as long as five years.
Marley Enjakovic, eight, from Adelaide, swallowed the tiny flower several years ago resulting in a constant cough and breathing difficulties.
After numerous incorrect diagnoses and worsening symptoms doctors discovered the toy stuck in his airway.
Marley Enjakovic (pictured) swallowed a plastic flower many years ago resulting in a constant cough and breathing difficulties
Surgeons discovered and removed a plastic flower from Marley’s throat (pictured)
In December Marley’s cough became so