Gold Coast overdose: relative of Payne Haas rushed to hospital in suspected ... trends now
Relative of NRL star Payne Haas is rushed to hospital over suspected drug overdose One man, 19, dead after suspected overdose Relative of NRL star, also 19, in hospital
A 'relative' of Brisbane Broncos star Payne Haas has been hospitalised after a suspected drug overdose which left another man dead.
Emergency services were called to a property in Gaven, Gold Coast, just after midnight on Sunday morning.
They found Haas’s 19-year-old relative unconscious after ingesting what was suspected to be the drug GHB.
He was taken to Gold Coast University Hospital in a