Horrifying moment model is engulfed in flames and left with third-degree burns ... trends now
This is the horrifying moment a patient was engulfed in flames during an alternative medicine treatment in Thailand, leaving her with third-degree burns.
The model, who was only identified by her nickname Game, went to a clinic to try out the Thai heat treatment called Phao Ya, which involved burning herbs on her tummy to help digestion.
In footage of the incident, she looked very relaxed at first, talking to the assistants and smiling as she lay in a bed with a towel and mixture of herbs on her tummy.
However, when the doctor used a tea light candle lighter to ignite the mixture, flames almost instantly spread to her clothes and the plastic sheet under her.
The video shows Game writhing and screaming in pain when she felt the fire burning on her skin, with fire seemingly erupting from beneath the blanket covering her, and spreading all the way around her back in the blink of an eye.
A doctor in Thailand is seen lighting herbs on a woman's stomach moments before she was engulfed in flames, causing third-degree burns
Flames are seen spreading under the blanker covering the woman during the treatment
The video shows the woman writhing and screaming in pain when she felt the fire burning on her skin, with fire seemingly erupting from beneath the blanket covering her
She rolled down to the floor from the bed while a frantic nurse held her hands, and another tried to put out the blaze with a blanket and then a pillow.
Shockingly, the doctor had backed away to safety in the corner while a colleague and the woman's boyfriend battled to extinguish the blaze.
The desk receptionist sprayed water on Game from the sink while the an assistant used pillows to smother the flames until they were able to control the fire at the clinic in Bangkok, Thailand.
In a complaint to the