Breaking news

Police save dog's with Narcan after it ate 25 opioid

Addie the Labrador ingested a dangerous amount of oxycodone pills in Maine Her owner Leslie Reynolds rushed her to the vet after Addie became lethargic On her way there, she decided to flag down deputies from York County office Sergeant Dave Chauvette held Addie's head and gave her Narcan through nose

By Jay Akbar For Mailonline

Published: 14:34 BST, 1 August 2017 | Updated: 14:47 BST, 1 August 2017

View
comments

Quick thinking officers gave a dog Narcan medication after it swallowed 25 opioid painkillers it thought were gummy worms.

Addie the Labrador ingested a dangerous amount of oxycodone pills prescribed to her owner Leslie Reynolds' daughter.

Leslie rushed her three-year-old dog to the vet after she noticed Addie was becoming very lethargic.

Quick thinking officers gave Addie the Labrador (pictured) Narcan medication after it swallowed 25 opioid painkillers

Quick thinking officers gave Addie the Labrador (pictured) Narcan medication after it swallowed

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Father's fury over 'sick' Peppa Pig YouTube video
NEXT Trump's Thanksgiving Day message: Be grateful for him mogaznewsen