By Charlie Bayliss For MailOnline
Luke Pennington suffered a 'severe reaction' immediately after taking the drug at a house in Stockport, Greater Manchester, on March 17
A 14-year-old schoolboy has died after taking the drug Spice at a sleepover with a friend, an inquest has heard.
Luke Pennington, who is believed to be the youngest person to die after taking the synthetic cannabis, suffered a 'severe reaction' immediately after taking the drug at a house in Stockport, Greater Manchester, on March 17.iPhone transfer software
An inquest opening at Stockport Coroner's Court heard that Luke and a number of friends had bought the drug earlier that evening.
Luke had taken the drug first, then followed by another friend, a senior police officer told the hearing.
Paramedics rushed to the scene after Luke and his friend fell ill, and the pair were rushed to Wythenshawe Hospital.
Rita Wilkinson, a senior police officer at GMP giving evidence at the inquest opening, said: 'Luke was with some friends at a sleepover.
'They had purchased some Spice and that was taken. Luke had