By Adam Mccleery For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 00:35 BST, 6 April 2018 | Updated: 00:40 BST, 6 April 2018
A 14-year-old girl is in hospital in a coma after being stung by the extremely venomous Irukandji jellyfish.
The girl was stung on the arm while swimming at Nickol Bay in Dampier, Western Australia on Monday.iPhone transfer software
She was taken to the Nickol Bay Hospital in Karratha before being flown to Perth’s Princess Margaret Hospital in a stable condition 9 News reported.
A 14-year-old girl is in hospital