PUBLISHED: 07:51, Sat, Nov 2, 2019 | UPDATED: 17:21, Sat, Nov 2, 2019
Call of Duty Modern Warfare update news (Image: ACTIVISION)
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE UPDATE 1.06 - UPDATE ONE: Call of Duty Modern Warfare patch notes have finally been revealed by Infinity Ward.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.06 brings with it a number of bug fixes, as well as updating the playlist.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.06 patch notes were revealed as COD fans have been experiencing server issues today.
Call of Duty fans have reported getting “a required network service has failed” error message and error code 262146.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare issues seems to be linked to PSN server problems that have also been taking place today.CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE UPDATE 1.06 PATCH NOTES
• More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
• Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
• APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
• Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
• Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
• Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
• Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
• NVG (TDM only)
• Ground War
• Kill Confirmed
ORIGINAL: Call of Duty Modern Warfare gamers are reporting the release of update 1.06 today on PS4, Xbox One and PC.sonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more
The new COD patch has been confirmed as weighing in at less than 8GB on all platforms, making it small in comparison to the Day One patch released by Infinity Ward.
Full patch notes are yet to be revealed for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.06 and it’s currently unclear what might have been changed, although players are confirming that Kill Confirmed is back as a gameplay option.
Some fans are also reporting longer than expected