She's been hard at work filming for Strictly Come Dancing ahead of its dazzling return to TV on Saturday.
And Motsi Mabuse has now revealed her top picks for a 2020 winner after seeing the contestants perform for the first time.
The judge, 39, also hinted that some celebs may 'surprise' the audience with their dancing abilities, reports The Mirror.
Predictions: Judge Motsi Mabuse has revealed her favourites for lifting the Glitterball Trophy in Strictly Come Dancing 2020
Speaking about her favourites for lifting the Glitterball Trophy, Motsi listed a few potential winners.
She said: 'I'm thinking HRVY, I'm thinking Maisie Smith, I'm thinking Clara Amfo, I'm thinking Max George and Caroline Quentin,' Motsi confides.
'I'm basing it on their dance ability because I don't know who's popular and who's not in the UK. And I think there are going to be a few surprises, and they will be Jamie Laing, and I think Bill Bailey.'
And discussing another star set to compete, Nicola Adams, Motsi said it was 'about time' a same-sex pairing was on Strictly.
Dancing stars? The judge said Maisie Smith (left) and Max George (right) caught her eye after she saw them perform for the first time
In with a chance: Men Behaving Badly and Jonathan Creek star Caroline Quentin was also tipped by Motsi as one to watch
Motsi also talked to the publication about the recent Black Lives Matter inspired dance routine by Diversity on Britain's Got Talent.
The judge praised the routine and added that she thinks her own show is already diverse with this years contestants as well as herself, professional dancer sister Oti and fellow South African Johannes Radebe.
She said: 'I obviously wouldn't want us to take the show and make a certain type of statement, I think we should just celebrate us being here.'
The south African judge, who first joined the hit competition last year, will be moving to the UK before the live shows kick off.
Keep dancing! Clara Amfo also made the list of favourites ahead of the first episode airing on Saturday (pictured left, Nicola Adams)
Motsi will bring her two-year-old daughter along with her, however her Ukrainian husband - who is also a dancer - will remain in Germany for work.
Speaking about how things will be different with coronavirus impacting how the show is made, Motsi said she thinks the 'wholesome' series could help viewers feel as if a little 'bit of normality' is back in their lives.
It comes after the first official group photo of the 2020 line-up was released on Friday.
The launch show, set to air on BBC One on Saturday, will see each celebrity paired with their professional partner by hosts Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, before the cast take part in a group performance.
Watch out! Comedian Bill Bailey could be an unexpected dancing star, according to Motsi
Back for more! Saturday night will be Made In Chelsea star Jamie's second launch show as he was originally part of the 2019 cast before being forced to pull out before the first live show after injuring his leg - but Motsi hinted he could 'surprise' viewers with his skils
YouTuber HRVY joined the cast for the group shot and got a glittering makeover after testing negative for coronavirus last week, eight days after he tested positive.
While Radio 1 host Clara Amfo, Made In Chelsea's Jamie Laing and EastEnders' Maisie Smith will also try their best to impress the judges.
Completing this year's lineup are actress Caroline Quentin, comedian Bill Bailey, singer Max George, former home secretary Jacqui Smith, BBC pundit and former NFL star Jason Bell, former Royal Marine and Invictus Games medallist JJ Chalmers, Olympian Nicola Adams and Good Morning Britain's Ranvir Singh.
He's back! YouTuber HRVY joined the cast and got a glittering makeover after testing negative for coronavirus last week, eight days after he tested positive
Wow: The Strictly Come Dancing class pose in the first group photo L-R top Max George, Nicola Adams, Caroline Quentin, Bill Bailey, Jamie Laing, JJ Chalmers, Clara Amfo, Ranvir Singh Bottom bottom Caroline Quentin, HRVY, Jason Bell, Maisie Smith
HRVY's (Harvey Leigh Cantwell) appearance among the group will no doubt delight fans after he failed to appear in the first official photos which were released last week.
The YouTuber, 21, will now take part in the launch show now he has got his negative test result and two weeks in isolation.
However a source previously said his positive test was 'the worst-case scenario for Strictly, as they've gone to extreme lengths to make the show safe up to this point'.
Back for round two: This will be