Nineteen patients and staff members at a hospital in New Hampshire have been evacuated after beginning to vomit after a suspected chemical leak.
The turmoil started shortly before 9am, with five staff members in Exeter Hospital's operating room complaining of nausea.
By midday, more than a dozen people were being treated for sickness and dizziness.
While hospital officials have yet to determine the cause, reports claim it is being investigated as a carbon monoxide leak.
Carbon monoxide, which is odorless and colorless, causes vomiting and dizziness, and can be fatal.
More than a dozen staff members and patients were evacuated from Exeter Hospital (pictured) at around 9am after starting to vomit, feel nauseous and dizzy
The operating room was evacuated and patients were taken to the parking lot and grassy areas close to the hospital, about 50 miles north of