By Pa Sport Staff
Published: 13:05 BST, 16 September 2020 | Updated: 13:05 BST, 16 September 2020
Anthony Joshua's next fight could take place behind closed doors as the world heavyweight champion's promoter Eddie Hearn said: 'You can't afford to sit and wait for what might be.'
Joshua, who drew in the biggest post-war British boxing crowd of 90,000 for his win over Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley three years ago, had been due to face Kubrat Pulev in June at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
That plan was scuppered by the coronavirus pandemic and it is understood December 12 at the O2 Arena has been pencilled in for Joshua to defend his WBA, IBF and WBO titles against his mandatory challenger.
Anthony Joshua's next fight could take place behind closed doors against Kubrat Pulev
Promoter Eddie Hearn said Joshua can't afford to wait any longer and will fight this year
The ongoing public health crisis and a