A veteran fashion racing pageant queen banned from a racecourse amid bullying allegations has refused to apologise, claiming she has done nothing wrong.
Alison Wilson, 76, has won almost 100 Fashions on the Field sashes in the last 11 years at racing meets in North Queensland.
Her hopes of snaring another title at the Atherton Cup held in her hometown on Saturday were dashed after she was banned from entering fashion pageants at the track for the rest of the year.
The Atherton Turf Club committee alleges Ms Wilson bullied a pageant winner at a race meet three weeks ago, where she 'shoved a finger in her face and demanded to know how old she was'.
Banned racing fashionista Alison Wilson, pictured with husband Trevor, claimed she had done nothing wrong when she appeared on Sunrise to tell her side of the story
Ms Wilson appeared on Channel Seven's Sunrise on Monday morning to tell her side of the story.
She claims she never got a chance to explain and that the controversy had been blown out of context.
'I just approached her and asked for her age as I thought she was in the wrong section,' the glamorous septuagenarian said.
'Unfortunately, she was in the right section and I walked away and sat down. I never pointed no fingers and I raised no hand. It's been blown out of proportion.'
The turf club claims the ban would be overturned if Mrs Wilson apologised to the contestant.
Alison (pictured in 2013) has won 97 Fashions on the Field sashes at racing meets
But a defiant Ms Wilson has refused to back down.
'I don't owe her an apology, the turf club owe me an apology and I need that,' she said.