Thai man, 28, is electrocuted by his phone

sonos sonos One (Gen 2) - Voice Controlled Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-in - Black read more
Man, 28, is electrocuted by his phone while playing with it as it's plugged into a charger at his home in Thailand Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, retired to his bedroom in Chonburi, western Thailand  His mother, Rinnaporn Moonkitti, 57, called to him to help clean the house  After he failed to answer, she tried poking him with a stick to wake him up  The 28-year-old chef had burn marks across both of his hands and forearms  

By Ryan Fahey For Mailonline

Published: 08:52 GMT, 3 December 2019 | Updated: 08:59 GMT, 3 December 2019

View
comments

A Thai man died from a suspected electric shock yesterday after playing on his phone while it was charging.

Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, shut himself in his room with his black Android smartphone in Chonburi, western Thailand on Monday afternoon.

When his mother Rinnaporn Moonkitti, 57, was about to leave for work she went to check on her son, because he had not answered her calls to help clean the house.

Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, is pictured after police discovered his body in his bedroom in Chonburi, western Thailand yesterday afternoon. Investigators believe he electrocuted himself playing on his smartphone while it was charging

Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, is pictured after police discovered his body in his bedroom in Chonburi, western Thailand yesterday afternoon. Investigators believe he electrocuted himself playing on his smartphone while it was charging

Kittisak's mother, 57-year-old Rinnaporn Moonkitti, (not pictured) discovered her son's body on Monday after trying to wake him to help her clean the house. Kittisak is pictured before his death in Thailand

Kittisak's mother, 57-year-old Rinnaporn Moonkitti, (not pictured) discovered her son's body on Monday after trying to wake him to help her clean the house. Kittisak is pictured before his death in Thailand

Rinnaporn saw her son, a chef, lying still in his bedroom with his right hand holding his handset, which was plugged in to the mains.

He had burn marks across his hand and both of his

read more from dailymail.....

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV UPDATE 1-Zimbabwe's Mugabe left behind $10 million, some properties -state media
NEXT Reuters World News Summary