* The $1,500 fortnightly wage subsidy will continue until September 27 - covering 3.5million workers
* From the end of September to December 31, JobKeeper will be reduced to $1,200 for full-time workers and $750 for people working 20 hours or less - with 1.4million workers eligible
* From January to March, the full-time rate will be $1,000 and part-time will reduce to $650 - with the scheme covering 1million workers
* Businesses turning over less than $1billion will have to requalify for the program at both stages through showing a 30 per cent drop in revenue.
* Businesses with more than $1billion in turnover have to demonstrate a 50 per cent fall