Former The Biggest Loser Australia trainer Michelle Bridges has spoken candidly about her life after her split from her longtime partner, Steve 'Commando' Willis.
In an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine this week, the 50-year-old revealed she's suffered her fair share of 'dark' days as she tries to move forward.
Michelle told the publication about her drink driving conviction, which occurred last year after her split: 'I felt very alone.'
'It was the hardest time of my life… I felt very alone': Michelle Bridges revealed her heartbreak over her split from Steve 'Commando' Willis this week and admitted she was in a 'pretty dark place' before her drink driving convictionInsurance Loans Mortgage Attorney Credit Lawyer
'To be honest, it was the hardest time of my life, ever, leading up to what happened,' she said.
She added: 'I felt like I was in a fog, and I didn't know what was happening.'
Michelle added that when she was pulled over on Australia Day last year, she was in a 'pretty dark place.'
According to the publication, Michelle couldn't talk too much about her split from Steve as there are 'legal proceedings in Family Court.' The pair share son Axel, five, together.
Their boy: According to the publication, Michelle couldn't talk too much about her split from Steve as there are 'legal proceedings in Family Court.' The pair share son Axel, five, together
Making headlines: Michelle blew 0.086 when she was pulled over in her Range Rover with Axel in the car at about 11.25am on Australia Day last year. After she was charged on January 26, Michelle released a statement claiming she was going through a 'very difficult time' following her split from Steve
Her best friend and fellow trainer, Sean Simpson told Good Weekend it was hard to see Michelle so 'broken' following her split from Steve, particularly as her personal life was falling apart.
In January last year, Michelle confirmed her split from 44-year-old Steve, after seven years